- multilayer filter
- carbon filter
- Chemicals to prevent scale PA0100
- 316L Stainless Steel Tubes and Tubes
- Gauges for before and after micron filter
- Stainless steel pressure gauges
- Pure Aqua Water Flow Meters
- CIP Reverse Osmosis Membrane Washing System
- 5 micron cartridge filter
Water challenges: Hungary is one of the most water-scarce countries in the world and requires a great deal of treatment for its abundant brackish groundwater in order to increase its drinking water supply. Enough potable water can be produced when there is an integration of water treatment solutions, such as reverse osmosis, that helps naturally purify these contaminated sources. Media filtration is also used to aid the reverse osmosis process by removing suspended solids that degrade the performance of reverse osmosis systems.
Applied Solution: This is an industrial groundwater treatment plant in Hungary. The system comes from our company, Brackish RO-400 model BW-57K-2480. It can purify water with a capacity of 57,000 gallons per day. Designed with pre-filters and post-filters and chemical injection pumps.
- Minimal civil and construction work.
- small footprints
- Plug and play installation
- High-quality components (Grundfos pumps, DOW Filmtec membranes, Codeline vessels, Pure Aqua microprocessor control board)
- High recovery design
- High rejection membranes
- Low energy and chemical consumption.
Features * Powder Coated Carbon Steel Frame * Hydranau...
Pure Aqua, Inc. is specialized in designing & manufacturing co...
SWRO Equipment Location: Maldives Capacity: 24,000 GPD Applica...
Have been using this system for 2 years and have been loving it since :)