Signet 8900 Multi-Parameter Transmitter provides advanced designing that improves modularity to the fullest and utilizes field-commissioned integrations for users such as relays with easy to install modular screens, inputs and outputs. The instrument's monitoring capabilities are simplified through a wide range of sensor options which include signet flow, temperature, pressure, conductivity, salinity, and dissovled oxygen.
The Signet 8900 takes the concept of modularity to the extreme.
- Two base-units, one with back-lit LCD and the other with Vacuum Fluorescent display can be configured in the field.
- Ultimate flexibility is achieved via plug-in modules:
— Two, four or six input channels
— Universal AC line voltage or 12 to 24 VDC power
— Up to four analog outputs
— Up to four relays
- The 8900 will support up to four additional relays, for a total of eight, by way of external relay modules.
- Controller capabilities include Advanced Relay Logic, Derived Measurements, and much more!
- Measures Flow, pH, ORP, Conductivity, Pressure, Level, Temperature and Dissolved Oxygen
- Multi-language display
- 1/4 DIN enclosure
- Up to 4 analog outputs
- Up to 8 relays
- 12 to 24 VDC or 100 to 240 VAC ±10%, regulated power
- Digital communication allows for extended cable lengths and easy wiring
- Accepts 3rd party 4 to 20 mA output devices when used with 8058 signal converter
- Available with 2 to 6 channels
- Simultaneous BTU Calculations with Heating & Cooling Totalizers per calculation
- RO/DI System Control
- Media Filtration
- Pure Water Production
- Chemical Processing
- Metal & Plastics Finishing
- Fume scrubbers
- Proportional Chemical Addition
- Cooling Tower and Boiler Protection
- Wastewater Treatment
- Aquatic Animal Life Support Systems
- Rinse Tank
I will definitely be acquiring more of these in the future.