Water Challenges: The challenges of this project were determining the effectiveness of ultrafiltration in treating cooling tower water by using pilot systems. Ultrafiltration uses membranes that are partially permeable to separate suspended solids and debris, which is critical because it prevents fouling later in the other water treatment systems used.
Applied Solution: Pure Aqua designed and supplied pilot ultrafiltration systems for oil & gas application in Colombian structures for US companies. Crossflow/Dead end filtration mode are among the features included in these systems.
- Superior filtration performance with high flux
- Very small nominal pore diameter (0.03 µm)
- Efficiently gets rid of bacteria and viruses
- Periodically back washed and air scoured to enhance overall performance and casting off the fouling layer to extend working life
- Low fouling membrane modules
- UF Outside-In or Inside-Out Configuration lets in reduced plugging and greater solids loading
- Basic, vertical, modular plan approves low cost, compact systems
- Effective membrane cleaning has a high chemical resistance and temperature tolerance
This project included the production of a 10 GPM Ultrafiltrati...
Pure Aqua designs the best water treatment and purification sy...
Pure Aqua designs fully customizable water treatment systems o...
I love this system