This project included the completion of a 120GPM ultrafiltration system that was sent to Colombia for the purposes of treating wastewater. Included with the shipment are several different units such as a 48-inch multimedia filter, chemical dosing system, control valves.
• Multi Skid System
• Water Recycle and Reuse
• Siemens S7-1200 PLC Control Panel
• +GF+ Motorized Valves
• 150 Micron Automatic Backwash Screen
• CIP and Chemically Enhanced Backwash Systems
• Dow Integrapak IPD-51XP UF Module
• Stainless Steel Air Scouring
Water Challenges: In the Colombia, ultrafiltration systems have been installed to clean city water that contains high amounts of sediments and dissolved particles. Cities use water from sources such as streams, reservoirs, rivers, and groundwater, all of which include high quantities of sediments and particles.
Applied Solution: Pure Aqua designed and supplied water recycling ultrafiltration systems for municipal water purification in Colombian structures for US companies. Chemically improved backwash systems are among the features included in these systems.
- Superior filtration performance with high flux
- Very small nominal pore diameter (0.03 µm)
- Efficiently gets rid of bacteria and viruses
- Periodically back washed and air scoured to enhance overall performance and casting off the fouling layer to extend working life
- Low fouling membrane modules
- UF Outside-In or Inside-Out Configuration lets in reduced plugging and greater solids loading
- Basic, vertical, modular plan approves low cost, compact systems
- Effective membrane cleaning has a high chemical resistance and temperature tolerance
This project included the completion of a 120GPM ultrafiltrati...
Industrial Brackish Reverse Osmosis Machine 480 m³/day | Oman ...
Pure Aqua designs and manufactures commercial and industrial r...
The water filtration is amazing!