Water Treatment Projects

Pure Aqua's Water Treatment Projects

Pure Aqua has a long track record of manufacturing first-rate water treatment projects in over 200 countries worldwide. In a world with rapidly declining water reserves, we have helped produce millions of gallons of purified water. The importance of this contribution is understood as the numbers show that 97% of the world’s water resources are made up of saline water in the oceans and seas. While the other 3% of water resources are considered freshwater, only 0.5% of all freshwater resources are usable for humans and ecological systems. The remaining 2.5% are held up in ice glaciers, and specific regions such as the Arctic, and Antarctica. The current supply of freshwater is being far out surpassed to the demand of water from industries, commercial companies, utility and product sectors.

Water Treatment Projects Worldwide | Made in USA 

Pure Aqua supports our clients in the utility and fresh water production industry through cutting-edge water treatment projects which consists of first-rate operational planning and management. Our specialized service incorporates economical and endurable designing and operation of water treatment projects in lieu of growing internal and external performance necessities. 

Clients of Pure Aqua usually meet with our team to find solutions to their specific challenges and accomplish their goals within applications such as:

Our design of water treatment projects rely on the type of water source and quality of water being used. We have initiated several water treatment projects based on brackish water as well as surface water applications. Our water treatment experts are in charge of the designing process, layout and detailed construction, and are available to assist in the creation of new waterworks, assessing, and optimizing existing projects.

Pure Aqua has over 20 years of experience as a global provider of B2B water treatment solutions for a variety of applications and industries, we offer a large selection of all types of reverse osmosis and water treatment systems to meet your industrial needs. Pure Aqua’s extensive global experience in engineering and manufacturing allows us to pre-engineer and customize water treatment and reverse osmosis systems to meet a wide range of customer requirements and specifications.