Blackline Pro pumps are manufactured to be applicable in any type of project that requires complete user control and a highly dependable structure to ensure effective management. These pumps provide a wide array of electronic solutions that allow the user to remotely operate the metering pump for its intended use. There are also 10 separate operating settings within these pumps that allow for further diversification in application usage. An all-inclusive control interface combined with unmatched ergonomics, and enhanced resistance to corrosion makes the Blackline pro pump the ultimate chemical dosing pump for satisfaction, reliability, and efficiency.
- Flow. 7 - 132 gph (26 - 500 lph)
- Pressure. 75 - 150 psi ( 5 - 10 bar)
- Temperature. 104⁰F / 40⁰C Max.
- Viscosity. up to 1000 cps.
- The Blackline Pro is produced from the quality features of Pulsafeeder's pump technology with the incorporation of fluctuating speed drive controller.
- The pump is delivered with various operating capacities, systematically configurable, permitting the user to match the pump in any complex pumping process where control is required automatically or remotely.
- The Blackline Pro features various pressures and flows, including wet-end components that allows the user to determine the most appropriate pumping solution for any application.
- A complete aluminum gearbox and control unit accomodating with corrosion resistant EPD coating, creating a highly durable and practical metering pump in the market.
- Form adhres to function: the angled back-lit display and single jog dial element, makes for a metering pump with maximize versatility and ease to use. The Blackline Pro is also accessible backward compatible giving user's the option to order a kit or attachment to an available Blackline pump in the market.
Blackline Pro pumps are ensured to deliver the quality results required for your high and mid-pressure dosing systems with the appropriate liquids:
- Cooling Towers
- Boiler Feeds
- Wastewater Treatment
- Industrial Water Treatment
- Power & Energy
- Drinking Water
Love these Blackline pumps!
Great after sales service.